Many businesses suffer from peaks and troughs but, there are things you can do to reduce the frequency and impact this has on your business.
- Good sales consistency requires a constant focus on 3 core parts of the sales process; prospecting, development and closing
- Sales people naturally focus on closing as it’s their primary measure of success
- In doing so, the prospecting and development process gets neglected – a primary cause of peaks & troughs
- Imagine the benefit of being able to provide your team with a consistent stream of pre-qualified sales opportunities.
- Less time prospecting
- More time developing qualified leads and closing business
- A significant reduction in peaks and troughs resulting in better sales consistency